1. What is SEAGM Credits Sub-balance?
SEAGM Credits is a virtual currency for payments on SEAGM.com. Since March 2020, SEAGM has made some changes to our SEAGM Credits Balance system to serve our users better. SEAGM Credits Balance has been changed to a currency-based Sub-balances system.
Sub-balances are a feature that gives our users advanced control over their purchasing, by allowing the user to convert SEAGM Credits Balance into their preferred currency for payment purposes.
2. Why is the upgrade happening?
This is a system upgrade to streamline the SEAGM.com business, and the financial system as well as to provide a better system for our users to manage their SEAGM credit balance.
3. I have existing SEAGM Credits. What will happen to it?
Your SEAGM Credits will remain in your SEAGM Member account. However, you need to perform a one-off conversion to a SEAGM sub-balance based on your preferred and frequently used funding source currency.
4. Is it compulsory to convert my SEAGM Credits?
Yes. This is compulsory before using the Sub-balance to pay for your orders.
5. How do I create my Sub-balance?
A confirmation prompt will appear, directing you to the conversion page automatically during the system upgrading period.
6. I have two separate SEAGM accounts, can I combine the SEAGM credit balance together into a single SEAGM account?
No. SEAGM does not allow multiple accounts by one person. Our current policy is a user can hold one SEAGM account ONLY. All accounts will be suspended at first detection.
Related articles: Why is my SEAGM account being suspended?
7. What will happen to my existing SEAGM credit balance when I convert to my preferred Sub-balance?
Your SEAGM Credits will be saved into the sub-balance you created. Then, you can continue to use it to pay for products & services on SEAGM.com.
8. How many Sub-balances can I create?
You can have one sub-balance per currency. Do you know? At SEAGM, we are offering multi-currency support with over 35 currencies on the checkout page.
9. Can I transfer the balance between my Sub-balances directly?
No, transferring balance directly between sub-balances in the account settings is not possible.
10. Will my previous transaction history be kept in my account after the User Credits balance conversion?
Yes. You’ll be able to view all your transaction history if you are a registered SEAGM account holder.
11. Can I convert my SEAGM Credits balance in the Sub-balance after the User Credits Balance Conversion?
No. After the one-off User Credits Balance Conversion is completed, you can not convert it again to another sub-balance.
12. The local currency I used is not listed. What should I do?
You should choose the currency of the Sub-balance based on the choice of checkout currency that you normally use to pay at SEAGM.com.
In the event that your local currency is not listed or supported by our system, it is recommended to choose USD currency for your Sub-balance.
13. I chose the wrong currency for my Sub-balance when converting my existing SEAGM credit balance.
Don’t worry. You can still use it to pay for your orders even though the currencies are not the same.
Alternatively, please contact our Customer Support via LiveChat for further assistance, if you wish to revert the one-off conversion to select again. One (1) revert request is allowed per user.
14. I don't see my problem listed here, so what do I do?
If you have any further questions, kindly contact our Customer Support via LiveChat for immediate response. We are here 24/7 and always happy to help.
You may visit the SEAGM Support site for quick answers and guides.
Need support? Contact our Customer Support via LiveChat.