Our Risk Management Team does regular checks and will suspend members, and lock them out of our website. Our system is also equipped with a machine learning algorithmic identity management system that automatically scans and monitors user registration and logins. This is to protect our system from fraudulent users, hackers, and accounts taken over by an unauthorized person.
The most common reasons for account suspensions are:
- Multiple Accounts
- Only 1 account per person is allowed. If you create more than 1 account, then all of your accounts will be suspended.
- Sharing of Payment accounts or credit cards with another member.
- Letting your friends access their accounts on your computer or device.
- Encourage friends or relatives to create their own accounts rather than let them use yours.
- Access your account via Cyber Cafe PCs.
- Suspicious Activity
- Use VPN, TOR, Game Boosters, or Proxies when accessing our website.
- Use your real name, mobile phone number, and postal address at registration.
- Use disposable email addresses at registration.
- Use VOIP phone numbers at registration.
- Submitting fraudulent disputes for delivered orders.
- False claims of code used.
Our support will also temporarily suspend the account whenever a user-submitted a dispute or claim. Temporarily suspended is to protect SEAGM users' accounts from potential risks of fraud. As well as preventing fraudulent users from making any new orders pending investigation of a dispute or claim.
If you wish to restore your suspended SEAGM account, please contact our Customer Support Live Chat for assistance.