1. I had purchased a gift card from SEAGM and during redemption, an error showed "Code entered is not valid/ Invalid card code/Wrong pin code". What should I do?
Regarding this error, kindly try to enter the code manually, and make sure that there are no "spaces" left front and back of the card serial number and pins when you're coping. For your information, [Card No.] referred to the serial number, and [Pin] referred to the gift card pin code. Please do make sure that you have entered the right numbers during redemption. If the problem persists, kindly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 at LiveChat for further checking. Our team will provide a report form for you to fill up and submitted for checking. Once the issue is solved, our team will email you regarding the possible solutions.
2. Error is shown during redemption "The code you have entered had already been redeemed/Code has been used". The code was just being purchased but during redemption shown was being used, why was that?
If you had tried to redeem the card a few times previously, please do relog the redemption game account. Sometimes, it will be delayed in reflecting the amount to the game account. If the issue remains, please do not hesitate to contact our team via LiveChat 24/7 for further assistance.
3. The card code was just being purchased, but during redemption, an error showed "Card code is expired". Where can I get help from?
Kindly directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat. Our team will provide a form to fill up and submit for checking. We will get back to you as soon as the issue is solved via email registered in SEAGM.
4. During redemption, it shows "Failed to redeem". Why was it?
For this error, we will encourage users to confirm the redemption site to make sure that the card was being used correctly. If it's still on the same error shown after confirming, kindly contact our support via LiveChat. Error on "Failed to Redeem" was usually on code inactive. Our in-charge team will active it soon as possible once the report is received and respond to users via email. A guide will also be provided if the user faced difficulty in redeeming the code.
5. If I purchased the wrong products or regions, may I request an exchange or refund?
[Return Policy: Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code sold is neither refundable nor exchangeable. SEAGM will not take any responsibility for your wrong purchase issue.]
We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
6. If the card code is confirmed to be in error, will I be granted a refund or replacement code?
Yes, if it's confirmed that the problem was from the gift/game card itself, you can expect either a replacement/refund. An email will be sent to your mailbox by our in-charge team. Kindly respond to the email regarding the method you would like us to proceed with. Our team will proceed according to your needs and be notified via email.
7. When can I expect a response once the report form had been submitted?
Once the report is submitted, it normally takes around 1 to 5 working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday as well as Malaysia National Public Holidays or longer, depending on how soon the particular supplier can respond to our checking inquiry.
8. What should I do if there's no feedback/solutions received from the given time frame?
You may contact us via LiveChat and provide us with your payment order number which can be found in your SEAGM account under "My Orders". Our team will proceed with report status checking and provide the latest update in the chat directly. For your information, some game/gift cards will need a longer period of time for checking. Rest assured that all reported gift cards will be checked and a response will be given soon as possible.
9. Why am I not able to receive a refund or exchange of code immediately in LiveChat?
We're not able to proceed with an immediate refund or replacement due to all of our game/gift card or ePins codes being directly from our distributors. Therefore, should you have encountered game code being used, unable to be redeemed, expired, etc we will provide a card error submission form for you to fill up and submit to our game publisher or supplier for checking. We will get back to you the soonest after receiving a reply from the team.
10. What should I do if my issue was not being listed above?
No worries. You may directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat for immediate assistance.