1. My order status shows "completed", but the amount does not reflect in-game account. What should I do?
If your order status shown in the SEAGM account was completed but the amount does not reflect, please do log out and log in again to your game account. This is because sometimes there are possibilities for purchased items [credits/golds/diamonds/cash etc] delayed in entering an account. If it's still not reflected after relog, kindly directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 at LiveChat for further checking.
2. Payment had been made successfully and order status shown completed, but the amount received in-game was not matched as purchased. What should I do?
Regarding the amount received is lesser compared to the order purchased, kindly directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat. Our team will report this issue to our service provider support and get back to you as soon as it's solved via email registered in SEAGM.
3. My player details were mistakenly entered, but payment and order had been successfully completed. Can I request a refund or exchange?
For all completed orders, we are regret to inform you that the recharge could not be reversed/canceled.
All the recharge orders were processed via our reliable service provider and it's not able to cancel once successful. For more information, you may refer to our disclaimers under "Terms of Sale" in SEAGM Terms and Conditions.
4. Order was not received after a period of time and the status shown in my SEAGM account was under "wait send". What should I do next?
Our estimated time for order delivery for direct top-up was within 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on order queues. However, if the order processing time was more than the expected time frame, kindly directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat for status checking. Our team will check and notified on the issue faced currently on the order directly in the chatbox.
5. What are the possible error that caused an order to be not processed or on "wait send" status?
There are a few frequent errors for direct top-up orders to be on hold such as:
- The weekly, monthly, or season pass was still active in the game [Only one pass allowed per account at once].
- The player account details given were incorrect.
- The player account server/region is not supported.
- Order recharge failed, pending user confirmation on refund methods.
- Recharge system down/under maintenance, our team will proceed with recharge once the system is fixed.
- Payment order risk detected, order on-hold pending verification process.
For all orders that were on hold, our team will send an email notification to the user. Kindly check on your mailbox if the order was not received within the time frame or directly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat for further assistance.
6. How can I check the order status in my SEAGM account?
7. My issue was not being listed above, where should I get further assistance from?
No worries. Kindly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat.