It's possible that the payment you're referring to has been stopped by the payment source. When a payment is stopped, it may be a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk detected by the internal security system. Failed payment may be caused by one of the reasons below:
1. Insufficient balance in your bank account/card.
2. Incorrect payment details entered.
3. Payment might not be able to proceed if the mobile number is unverified. Click HERE to check on how to verify your mobile number.
4. Payment limit reached. You are advised to use alternative payment methods available by selecting your country.
5. Declined by the bank. Contact the respective bank to inquire about the issue. Etc
Generally, the payment source has more information than we do as to why your payment was declined. Therefore, we recommend checking with your bank.
If you still have issues with your payment, try using different payment methods.
If you wish to further check on your payment issue, please contact our Customer Support with LiveChat.