It's possible that the payment you're referring to has been stopped by payment source. When a payment is stopped, it may be a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk detected by internal security system. Failed payment may be caused by one of the reasons below:
1. Insufficient balance in your bank account/card.
2. Incorrect payment details entered.
3. Payment might not be able to proceed if the mobile number is unverified. Click HERE to check on how to verify your mobile number.
4. Payment limit reached. You are advised to use alternative payment methods available by selecting your country.
5. Declined by the bank. Contact the respective bank to inquire about the issue. Etc
Generally, the payment source has more information than we do as to why your payment was declined. Therefore, we recommend checking with your bank or PayPal.
If you still have issues with your payment, try using a different payment methods (i.e. if you are using PayPal, you should consider using your credit card).
If you wish to further check on your payment issue, please contact our Customer Support with Live Chat.