It's possible that the payment you're referring to has been stopped by the payment source. When a payment is stopped, it may be a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk detected by the internal security system. Failed payment may be caused by one of the reasons below:
1. Insufficient balance in your bank account/card.
2. Incorrect payment details entered.
3. Payment might not be able to proceed if the mobile number is unverified. Kindly refer to the articles on how to verify your mobile number on our articles site by searching "verify number".
4. Payment limit reached. You are advised to use alternative payment methods available by selecting your country.
5. Declined by the bank. Contact the respective bank to inquire about the issue.
Generally, the payment source has more information than we do as to why your payment was declined. Therefore, we recommend checking with your bank/card issuer.
If you still have issues with your payment, kindly try using a different payment method available.
You may visit the SEAGM Support site for quick answers and guides.
Need support? Contact our Customer Support via LiveChat.