1. After selecting a product and proceeding to checkout, the error shows" Your IP (1234:5678:900::000) has changed, Please recreate payment". I stick with the same IP address, why do I receive this error?
It's an automated detection from our internal system. When there are multiple logins on different devices or shared connections, our system will automatically detect the changes compared to the previous session and this error will be shown. Not only that, login both the SEAGM website and application also will cause this error to appear.
2. What should I do to resolve this "IP changed" error during order placement?
Kindly log out and clear the current windows from all devices that you have previously login to SEAGM, including SEAGM Application.
(i) For chrome/safari/browser/windows:
Please clear all the browser history or cache. Then use a new tab/page, proceed to the SEAGM website, and log in. Once logged in, kindly make a NEW order placement and proceed with checkout. If the issue remains, do contact our customer support team via LiveChat for further checking.
(ii) SEAGM Apps:
Please log out from your SEAGM Application together with all windows/chrome that you previously had login and access to the SEAGM site. Then, kindly clear the windows history or cache. Once done, kindly open the SEAGM Apps and proceed with login. Next, do make a NEW order placement and proceed with checkout as usual. If the issue remains, you may give it a try on [2(i)] or contact our customer support team via LiveChat for further checking.
3. Once this issue had been resolved, will it happen again in the near future?
Yes, if the same issue were detected. No worries, if this issue occurs, you may directly proceed with the same steps as referred to .
4. What should I do if the steps above do not resolve my current issue?
You may directly contact our customer support team for an immediate response via LiveChat. It's 24 hours daily.
5. My issue was not being listed above, what should I do?
Kindly contact our team for further assistance via LiveChat.