CIMB Niaga, Indonesia’s 2nd largest private bank by assets, offers our customers the most comprehensive portfolio of conventional and shariah banking services in Indonesia, combining our strengths in consumer banking, SME, commercial and corporate banking, treasury, and payment services with the support of our 400 over branches nationwide along with our branchless banking platforms.
The QR Code/Payment Reference/Account number should ONLY be used for payment ONCE. A different number each time an order payment is created. Kindly do not pay extra time or for other payment orders. Extra payments may not be captured by the payment gateway. It may need up to 7 days to check depending on the response between banks and the payment gateway.
Step 1: Login/register an account in SEAGM.
Step 2: Choose the item you would like to purchase > click 'buy now' > at the checkout page, click "PayNow" to be directed to the next page.'
Step 3: At the payment page, select "Online Payment" > click on 'CIMB Bank" then "PayNow".
Step 4: The banking virtual account number will be shown once the order is created. You may proceed to make the payment with the number given.
4 (a) Payment via ATM
- Insert your ATM card and PIN.
- Select Payment > Continue > Virtual Account
- Enter the VA number that appeared on SEAGM checkout as the destination account.
- Select the payment source.
- The number and name of the virtual account will be displayed on the screen. Enter the amount you want to pay as stated on the SEAGM checkout page.
- Confirm your payment.
4 b) Payment via CIMB Clicks
- Login to CIMB Clicks.
- Select PAY BILL.
- Choose an account for your payment source and pick Virtual Account as the type of payment.
- Enter the VA number that appeared on SEAGM checkout as the destination account. The number and name of the virtual account will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the amount you want to pay according to what is stated on the SEAGM checkout page. The amount paid must be the same as the amount due on the bill. The difference in payment amount will not be processed/delayed in receiving up to 7 working days.
- Enter your 6 digit mPIN and click SUBMIT.
Step 5: Once payment is successfully made, the order will be processed automatically. You may check your order status under "My Orders".