You may find all your order purchase listings in "My Orders".
Step 1: After login into your SEAGM account, click the user profile.
Step 2: Click "My Orders"
Step 3: Choose the order payment status you wish to see. Example: Completed.
Note: If you don't see your transaction, try choosing "All" under the Payment Status column.
Step 4: To see more details of a specific order, click the order number Eg: Dxxxxxxxx.
Order payment status might be shown as below:
1. Paid: Payment received. If you did not receive the purchased digital goods, do contact our customer service agent to arrange for delivery.
In the process of delivering your item to you, your order goes through a series of stages. Here's a quick guide to easily decode the delivery status you see when tracking your orders.
- Wait send - Order waiting for delivery.
- Sending - Order is under processing.
- Completed - Delivery fulfilled.
- Refunded - Order canceled and payment returned.
- Partial refund - Order partially delivered and canceled, payment returned into SEAGM credits.
2. Unpaid: Order still waiting for payment. You may proceed with the payment by clicking on the "Pay Now". If the order had been paid but shown unpaid, kindly contact our customer support for further assistance.
3. Expired: Order is expired after created for 4 hours. Refer to "Order Expiry" for more information.
Visit the SEAGM Support site for quick answers and guides.