You may find all your order purchase listings in "My Orders". Order payment status might be shown as below:
1. Paid: Payment received. If you did not receive the purchased digital goods, do contact our customer service agent to arrange for delivery.
In the process of delivering your item to you, your order goes through a series of stages. Here's a quick guide to easily decode the delivery statuses you see when tracking your orders.
- Wait send - Order waiting for delivery.
- Sending - Order is under processing.
- Completed - Delivery fulfilled.
- Refunded - Order cancelled and payment returned.
- Partial refund - Order partially delivered and cancelled, payment returned into SEAGM credits.
2. Unpaid: Order still waiting for payment. You may proceed with the payment by clicking on the "Pay Now".
3. Expired: Order is expired after created for 4 hours. Refer to "Order Expiry" for more information.
You can also use the payment status filter option to check your order. Example: