You can request a cancellation/refund of your orders which is paid but non-completed, non-delivered, non-disputed.
1. Where I can request and what I have to notice？
You can find our Customer Support via LiveChat to provide your payment information. We will process the refund immediately upon your request. Refunds can be sent back only to the original payment method used in a charge (Bank or Card issuer) and the fees from the original charge aren’t returned. It’s not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g: another card or bank account).
Once the refund initiated it cannot be canceled and the refund takes approximately 5-10 business days depending upon the bank. Stripe will send you an email notification once the refund is processed.
2. How do I trace my refund?
You can request the Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) from our Customer Support via LiveChat to trace your refund. An ARN is a unique number assigned to a card transaction as it moves through the payment flow. You can then take the ARN to the bank, which will be able to provide more information about when the refund will be available or whether it has been initiated.
ARNs are available under the following conditions:
- They are only supported for Visa and Mastercard transactions.
- It takes 1-3 business days after initiating the refund to receive the ARN from downstream banking partners.
- An ARN is not available in the case of a reversal, since the original charge is not processed.
Payment via Stripe