There was an error redeeming the entered code. Stay cool, we will show you what to do when any of this happens.
1. The code may be invalid.
Please carefully verify the characters as you re-enter the code and double check to see if you've mistyped your key. Check instances of the following pairs:
- The letter B and the number 8
- The letter G and the number 6
- The letter I, L and the number 1
- The letter O and the number 0
- V and Y can look alike
Tips! Copy-paste your code as it is cAsE sensitIVE!
2. The balance may not yet have been updated.
After you redeem a code into your Steam account, the balance automatically updates in the balance. You might need to sign out and back in to all of your devices for your new balance to appear. If the problem still persists, please wait for 1 hour and try redeeming the code again.
3. If the currency of the code you are attempting to redeem is different than the region in which you are located, you may not be able to redeem this gift card to your account.
If you see an error message suggesting that your code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region.
The region tag in the title of the product will tell you which region this product is for. It will also mean that you cannot activate that product elsewhere. Example: SGD is meant for Singapore region.
Although we understand that this is an unfortunate situation, you must contact Customer Support via Livechat and inform about your issue. All cases reported will be validated before we help you to resolve this problem. SEAGM will review each order on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether user’s appeal is successful.
4. If a Steam Wallet code is unreadable
Please contact Customer Support via Livechat for immediate assistance. Please get ready a photo of the code and provide to Customer Support if requested.