When you submit an order at SEAGM.com, the Order Details page begin to fill up. Order details let you know how far along the order is.
You can view the status/details of your order at any time by visiting "My Orders" page.
These are some visual representations follows an order through its statuses. Examples of "Order details" for:
A. If your order status is "paid"
Notes: Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received. Your order is not final until payment is received.
B. If your order status is "expired"
C: If your order status is "refunded"
D: If your order status is "sending"
- We'll process orders in the order they are received.
- Different packages are handled by different staffs. Therefore, the queue may differ.
E: If your order status is "delivery completed"
The following order statuses are used:
- Order placed - order submitted but payment is pending.
- Order paid - payment received (paid).
- Sent - Order is fulfilled and complete.
- Delivery completed - Delivery fulfilled and complete – no further action required.
- Sending - Order is under processing. All product orders require processing, except those that is "instant delivery". Example: Skype Credit Voucher
- Payment expired - Order is expired with no payment made after created for 4 hours. Refer to "Order Expiry" for more information.
- Order closed — Canceled by system, no further action required.
- Failed to send — Unable to fulfill an order.
- Order refunded — Refunded by an admin – no further action required.