PermataBank (or Bank Permata) is a bank in Indonesia, headquartered in the capital city Jakarta. Permata Bank accepts different virtual transfers and multiple Permata digital payments including mobile-x, e-business, net, store, and much more.
Note: It's ONLY available for Indonesian users using (IDR) currency in SEAGM.
Step 1: Login/register an account in SEAGM.
Step 2: Choose the item you would like to purchase > click 'buy now' > at the checkout page, click "PayNow" to be directed to the next page.'
Step 3: At the payment page, select "Online Payment" > click on 'PermataBank" then "PayNow".
Step 4: The banking virtual account number will be shown once the order is created. You may proceed to make the payment with the number given.
Note: The account number given should ONLY be used ONCE. All created orders will expire in 4 hours. Please complete your payment before that happens.
Step 5: You may pay direct via PermataBank Mobile or from other banks.
(a) Via PermataBank Mobile/Web:
- Open the application/Web, then log in to the bank account.
- Click on Bill payment then choose the virtual account.
- Enter the 16 virtual account numbers provided from SEAGM and enter the total price shown on the final checkout page.
- Once submitted, the payment confirmation will appear, then kindly enter the transaction authentication/token to finalize the payment.
- Your payment is completed once the token is entered and authorized.
(b) Via other banks:
- Log in to the bank account and choose other transactions.
- In the menu, choose "KE REK BANK LAIN" (other banks payment).
- Then, enter Bank Permata passcode (013) then press TRUE/BENAR.
- Enter the virtual account numbers provided from SEAGM on the checkout page, and press YES/BENAR.
- Enter the payment amount "total" as shown on the SEAGM checkout page.
- Choose TRUE/BENAR to approve the transaction.
Step 6: Once payment is successfully made, the order will be processed automatically. You may check your order status under "My Orders".