Check your refunded paid order(s) when you click on "My orders" at your SEAGM account. Here’s what the status means:
|Refund status||What it means|
|Refunded / partially refunded||Your refund is complete. The money has been credited to the original form of payment/ SEAGM Credits.|
|Canceled||Your order was never charged and so you will not see a credit on your form of payment.|
Using the table below, check on the duration of when you would receive your refund. The refund takes different amounts of time depending on how you made the original payment.
|Payment Method:||Refund to:||When to receive the refund:|
|SEAGM Credits||SEAGM Account||Same day/Immediate|
|Credit Card||Credit Card||1. 5-10 working days
2. The processing time may be extended according to each credit card issuer.
|Debit Card||Debit Card||1. 5-10 working days
2. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your debit card statement.
|Manual transfer, ATM or Cash Deposit||Bank||1. 1-3 working days
2. The processing time may be affected by banks and country, and sometimes it may take up to 10 working days.
3. If a refund request is made on weekends, public holidays, or after 6 pm on Friday (GMT8), it will be processed on Monday.
|Online banking||Bank||1-3 working days|
|E-Wallet||Bank||1. 3-5 working days
2. Payment orders made in Indian Rupees would take around 7 working days to process the refund.
Please note that:-
- You can choose to receive the refund as SEAGM credits. Our Customer Support is ready to help, talk to us via LiveChat.
- There might be a slight delay during peak periods. However, rest assured we will do our best to minimize delay and update you on your refund status soonest possible.
- If unfortunately, your ordered item is not available/not delivered on time, we will issue a refund through the original payment method used.
- Paid order(s) will be automatically canceled if no response from the customer after 5 days.