1. What is the new measure does BDO Bank takes to keep online banking safe?
Starting July 1 2019, all Challenge Question verification will switch to One-Time Password (OTP) verification for all BDO online banking users.
2. Why SEAGM needs to perform manual checking for Offline Payment method?
SEAGM is a Service Provider in Malaysia and we will request and receive OTP through SMS from representative from BDO Bank to verify the payments from SEAGM customers who is using BDO Bank to make their order payments.
3. What time can SEAGM verify my payment via BDO Bank?
This manual checking only can be performed between 9:00 am - 9:00 pm (Monday - Saturday).
4. Why I have not received my order?
For order submitted at SEAGM website between 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, you will receive real-time notification of your orders.
5. What can I do if I want to request for order cancellation?
SEAGM allows cancellation of orders in situations below:
1. Unauthorized charged on your credit/card, Paypal, Skrill or any other payment methods provided order is not delivered.
2. Identity verification fails our verification checks for payment methods that require verification.
3. Unable to provide documents for first time buyer identity verification checks.
4. We are unable to fulfill an order due to the stocks for the purchased product is unavailable for a long period of time.
5. Customer request for an order cancellation for undelivered order.
IMPORTANT! The processing time for order cancellation that has been successful will be different according to the payment method used to pay for the order. DO CHECKOUT our refund process here.
6. What can I do if I want to use another bank?
You can make Offline Banking (Manual Online Banking, ATM Transfer and Cash Deposit Machine) through another bank, BPI Bank in Philippine. From our reliable resources, there is no verification required for this bank.
Whereas for Online Payment, you can choose from the available payment methods as listed below:
- Globe GCash
- Paypal (Philippines peso)
- Credit/Debit Card (Philippines peso)
For more information on how to do offline bank transfer, please do have a look at "How to Pay via Offline Bank Transfer".