We are sorry to inform you SEAGM will no longer provide payment services for BDO Unibank and BPI Bank effective from 07 Nov 2019.
What happens next?
We recognize that this may create some difficulty for you. But we are committed to ensuring a smooth transition to another payment method of your choice.
- [applicable to existing users] We will stop processing new order transaction at 11.59 PM, 29 Nov 2019 (cut-off), and you will have until this date to cancel a payment;
- We will issue a refund through the original payment method used;***
- If you have a payment scheduled after the cut-off date, the order will not be processed and it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may be responsible for all costs relating to the replacement order.
- [applicable to new users] We would advise you to select from the available payment methods as listed below:
Bancnet Online Payments Philippines
Cash payments Philippines through Bank ATM OTCs
Cash payments Philippines through Non-Bank ATM OTCs
*** Please allow 1-3 days for processing. If a refund request was made on non-working days/Public holidays, the refund would be processed next Monday.
What do you need to do now?
- Update your payment information;
- Inform us via LiveChat within 24 hours if you accidentally make a fund transfer to either account. Please be prepared to provide the documents below:
- payment proof
- identity information
For more information, please refer to related articles: