We are sorry to advice you that SEAGM will no longer provide payment services for BDO Unibank and BPI Bank effective from 07 Nov 2019.
What happens next?
We recognise that this may create some difficulty for you. But we are committed to ensure a smooth transition to another payment method of your choice.
- [applicable to existing users] We will stop processing new order transaction at 11.59PM, 29 Nov 2019 (cut-off), and you will have until this date to cancel a payment;
- We will issue refund through the original payment method used;***
- If you have payment scheduled after the cut-off date, the order will not be processed and it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may be responsible for all cost relating to the replacement order.
- [applicable to new users] We would advice you to select from the available payment methods as listed below:
- Globe GCash
- Paypal (Philippines peso)
- Credit/Debit Card (Philippines peso)
*** Please allow 1-3 days for processing. If refund request was made on non-working days/Public holidays, refund would be processed on next Monday.
What do you need to do now?
- Update your payment information;
- Inform us via livechat within 24 hours if your accidentally make a fund transfer to either accounts. Please be prepared to provide the documents below:
- payment proof
- indentity informations
For more informations, please do have a look at related articles: