Our Risk Management Team does regular checks and will suspend members, and lock them out of our website. Our system is also equipped with a machine learning algorithmic identity management system which automatically scans and monitors user registration and logins. This is to protect our system from fraudulent users, hackers and account take over by an unauthorized person.
The most common reasons for account suspensions are:
- Multiple Accounts
- Only 1 account per person is allowed. If you create more than 1 account, then all of your accounts will be suspended.
- Sharing of Payment accounts or credit card with another member.
- Letting your friends access their accounts on your computer or device.
- Encourage friends or relatives to create their own account rather than let them use yours.
- Accessing your account via Cyber Cafe PCs.
- Suspicious Activity
- Using VPN, TOR, Game Boosters or Proxies when accessing our website.
- Use your real name, mobile phone number and postal address at registration.
- Using disposable email address at registration.
- Using VOIP phone numbers at registration.
- Submitting fraudulent disputes for delivered orders.
- False claims of code used.
Our support will also temporarily suspend account whenever a user submitted a dispute or claim. Temporarily suspension is to protect SEA Gamer Mall as well as prevent fraudulent users making any new orders pending investigation of a dispute or claim.
If you believe that your SEAGM account was wrongly suspend, please contact SEAGM support via Live Chat.