Upon request from a user to change mobile number/email address, there will be circumstances where we will need you to confirm or provide relevant information to us. This is to safeguard your SEAGM account from any financial crime or potential risks of fraud. Here is how:
Step 1: Contact our customer support LiveChat > complete the information required > select preferred language > click Start Chatting.
Step 2: To ensure the information we have about you is correct, you will be requested to provide the information below to our Customer Support:
- Registered name and username:
- Registered Phone number (OLD):
- Registered email:
- Last purchase date:
- Last purchase product:
- Payment method used:
For identification purposes, the information can vary depending on where you live. Our Customer Support will advise exactly what you'll need to provide. Here's an overview:
As for Malaysian customer, provide one (1) of the documents below and make sure it's original:
- Your full passport / MyKad
- Your driving licence
If your current address differs from that as stated in your MyKad, you should provide ONE current document, such as:
- Utility, rates or tax bills (dated within the last three months)
- Bank, credit card or insurance, share statements
- Letters issued by government or other public bodies, etc.
Whereas, overseas customer, must provide one (1) of the documents below and make sure it's both current and original.
- Your current passport or travel document
- Your current National Identity Card
- Your valid overseas driving licence
- A utility bill (dated within the last three months)