In order for the user to change their mobile number/email address, there will be circumstances where we will need you to confirm or provide relevant information to us. This is to safeguard your SEAGM account from any financial crime or potential risks of fraud. Here is how it works:
Step 1: Contact our customer support via LiveChat, then submit a request for a mobile number or email change.
Step 2: Then, our team will request you to provide the email address registered for further checking. Once checked, our team will request you provide certain information to ensure that the information is matched with the account. Below will be examples of information that we might need from you:
- Registered name and username,
- Registered phone number (old number),
- Registered email,
- Last purchase date,
- Last purchase product,
- The payment method used,
- Latest email address/phone number to be updated,
- Reason to change,
In certain cases, we might also need you to provide identity verification documents before proceeding with changing of number or email. Our Customer Support Team will advise exactly what you'll need to provide. Documents example will be as below:
- A selfie by holding a valid passport/identity card with a written note of【SEAGM+DATE】,
- A travel document,
- A letter issued by the government or other public bodies, etc.
- Utility, rates, or tax bills (dated within the last three months)