We all know that airport transfer is the last thing on our mind when planning a trip, be it business or leisure. You want to get the best deals on the flight and hotel room first. So, we will help make your airport transfer arrangement simple and stress-free for you. At least, when you visit KL.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA T1 & T2) to KL Sentral and vice versa only.
- Guests can purchase up to six months in advance.
- Ticket validity: Valid within one month from the selected travel date.
- No date change, refund or revalidation is allowed for tickets purchased.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL), the operator of KLIA Ekspres, is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on www.KLIAekspres.com. By purchasing our services and/or goods, customers agree to abide by ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
Note: All purchases made in SEAGM, once they're delivered, are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
Step 2: Select the amount that you need, enter the quantity and click "buy now" to proceed.
Step 3: Kindly confirm the amount and quantity selected then click " Pay Now" once confirmed.
Step 4: Select your desired payment method and click "Pay Now" to complete your payment.
Simple ways to redeem the purchased code:
- You will receive your e-voucher on your SEAGM account under the "My Cards" section.
- Scan the QR Code that is shown on the purchased voucher upon entry.
- Visit KLIAekspres Web for the actual train schedule and the latest updates.
Visit the SEAGM Support site for quick answers and guides.
Need support? Contact our Customer Support via LiveChat.