SEAGM accepts offline banking payments for customers in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, and China.
You can use either manual online banking transfer, ATM transfer or cash deposit machine to manually deposit into our bank accounts.
Payment by Manual Online Banking Transfer:
- Go to your online banking, transfer payment amount by using the bank account information from our Payment Method Page.
- Kindly key in our support email firstname.lastname@example.org in the recipient email when you make internet banking transfer to our bank account. This to allow us know that you are transferring payment to us.
IMPORTANT: This step is very important during midnight bank system maintenance. Kindly note that business current account that we are using has longer maintenance period compare to personal account. Hence, transaction history can only be seen after bank system maintenance is over. SEAGM Support are only allowed to confirm payment when payment details can be found in the transaction history or notification email from the bank.
- Take a screenshot of your transaction confirmation or your transaction history for verification.
- Contact us via LiveChat to verify and confirm your payment. Once we found your payment, your order will be paid for.
Payment by ATM or Cash Deposit Transfer:
- Go to the bank most convenient to you.
- Use an ATM Machine or Cash Deposit to transfer/deposit into our account. Key in our bank account number and complete the transfer/deposit.
- Keep the receipt of the transfer/deposit for verification.
- Call us immediately or chat with SEAGM Support via LiveChat immediately to confirm your transfer/deposit.
Refer to Payment Method page for our bank accounts.
- Please ORDER and PAY within four hours. SEA Gamer Mall will only honour the price of PAID ORDERS. Customers need to make new order should there be a price change for UNPAID orders.
- For Manual Online Banking Transfer, kindly add a few cents into your payment so that we can easily verify your payment. For example, transfer 60.01 or 60.05 instead of 60.