1. I have clicked the wrong payment method during checkout, am I able to cancel or change the payment method?
Once you have realized that you selected the wrong payment option, kindly follow three ways below to change the method:
(a) You can click on the Back button on your tab and return to the payment selection page.
(b) If it's on a pop-up page payment, kindly close the popup page and select the payment method that you want.
(c) You may back to your SEAGM Profile, to "My Orders", then click on the red button "Pay Now" beside the latest order placement and select payment method.
Rest assured your money won't be deducted since you have not successfully completed the transaction.
2. I have paid for my order and realized I chose the wrong method, can I request a refund or cancellation?
Kindly contact our LiveChat customer support team immediately and provide your payment order number for checking on the order's latest status. Kindly allow a few minutes time for our team to proceed with checking and get back to you soon as possible. If the order was confirmed as not yet being processed, we are able to proceed with a refund on available refund options, however, if the order was confirmed to be completed, therefore, no refund, cancellation nor exchange is allowed. For more information, you may refer to our disclaimers under "Terms of Sale" in SEAGM Terms and Conditions.
3. If the order was not yet completed, can I request it to be back to my original payment method?
This depends on the refund option available for your selected payment method. Some payment was not able to proceed back to the original method, we will then proceed back with the SEAGM Credit balance in your account for the next purchase in SEAGM.
4. How can I check the order status in my SEAGM account?
5. My issue was not being listed above, where should I get further assistance from?
No worries. Kindly contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 via LiveChat.
What is SEAGM Credit?